What parent testers had to say:
I tested these diapers and am already a cloth diaper mom. I love the slim fit of these diapers and double elastic to hold in messes. They are super easy to use and put together after wash . These hold up great in the wash and did not leak when testing for nap and day time use. I would add Gerber diapers to my cloth diaper collection.
I was truly pleased with the It's a Snap All-In-One reusable cloth diaper. The colors are super cute (I wish there were prints), the fit was great, they absorbed really well and I had no issues with leaks as my son is a heavy wetter. I loved that after a few washes the diapers seemed to absorb more and more. The best thing I liked is that my son did not get a rash using these and they did not dig into him leaving any red lines or give him any discomfort and he loves the squish. Price is reasonable and a great product to invest in!
Gerber’s It’s a Snap! All-in-One Reusable Diaper is innovatively designed and easy for moms to use. The one-size-fits-all snap design easily adjusts to perfectly fit your baby. The cotton liner with soft-dry technology wicks away moisture to keep baby dry and the waterproof outer cover makes it ideal for all day and overnight use. Gerber’s diaper system is reusable, sustainable and affordable.
- 100% cotton liner with soft-dry technology
- Worry-free waterproof outer cover
- Snap closure to adjust as baby grows
- Double-gusseted & inner elastic waist controls leaks and provides a secure fit
- Open pocket allows for insert to be added for extra protection
- One size adjusts to fit 8 lbs. to 30 lbs.
- Washable and reusable for extended wear
- Diaper available in sage, orange, blue and pink