10 Awesome Things to Do for Dad!
He’s larger than life and he’s totally cool! He’s DAD and this is his big day… Get ideas on some one-of-a-kind gifts for dad or find that special activity and hang with him for the day! This will be one Father’s day he won’t soon forget!
1. Is your Dad a bookworm? Drop by your local bookstore and pick up a new best seller or a book that suits Dad’s hobbies or interests.
2. Is your Dad a movie buff? Invite Dad out to a day at the movies to catch a current flick or pick up a gift certificate. Better yet, hit your local Video store to pick up all of Dad’s faves, and then have a home movie marathon. Don’t forget to pick up his favourite treats.
3. Is your Dad a do-it-yourselfer? Add a tool that Dad is missing from his handyman collection. Or go for a home-improvement project book. Mom can totally help you pick that one!
4. Is your Dad a sportsman? If Dad is a golfer, fisherman, hiker or biker, then head to the Sports store and find a gift for fathers who enjoy the great outdoors!
5. Is your Dad a traveller? Get a gift that will make Dad’s travels easier and more relaxing… such as a travel pillow, sleep mask, headset, or travel kit.
6. Is your Dad into gadgets? Head over to the nearest electronics store and scout out the latest in technology: iPods, iPads, phones, GPS, digital cameras or recorders.
7. Does your Dad love his car? Pick up a car wash gift certificate or better yet, buy him car organizers for CDs, sunglasses, maps, keys, change – anything to keep the clutter out of his car.
8. Is your Dad a food lover? Take Dad out for lunch at his favourite eatery or pick up a gift card. Look for special Fathers’ Day Brunches at major attractions.
9. Is your Dad into fun? Take Dad out for an afternoon of indoor/outdoor amusement such as laser tag, indoor mini-golf, bowling, rock-climbing, paint-ball or go-karting. Click here to view local listings for special Father’s Day events at the Zoo or other major attractions in your city. Does your city offer Harbour Cruise? Look into Brunch along the waterfront.
10. Is your Dad the man who has everything? Then bake him some super-cute Golf Cupcakes. All you need are cupcakes. Pipe some green icing for the grass; make tiny flags and add some small white gumballs for the golf balls! Dad will love these yummy treats!
Happy Father’s Day!
There are no comments