It is almost that time of the year. Back to School! Everyone is busy talking about what you need for school. But what about After? Here are some healthy snack ideas for after school! Here are some of my kids favourite snacks!
1. Apples and Peanut Butter. OR if you have allergies in the house, Apples dipped in Yogurt.
2. Oatmeal Muffins.
3. Air-popped Popcorn. My kids think this is one of the funniest things to make.
5. Cheese and Crackers.
6. Homemade Trail Mix.
7. Celery with Peanut Butter and Raisins.
8. Veggies and Dip.
9. Smoothies. This can be a fun thing for kids to help make.
10. Tortilla Chips and Salsa. Bonus if you make the chips yourself.
11. Hard-Boiled Eggs.
12. Fruits. Apples, Pears, Mango, Strawberries, Bananas.
13. Fruit Salad.
14. Homemade Pizza Pockets in a Pita.
15. Wraps. Banana Peanut Butter Wrap.