After speaking with a few teachers we think we know what they really want this holiday season!
- GIFT CARDS – this was at the top of all of their lists. Among the favourite’s coffee, Chapters or Movies. Do a little research first, you wouldn’t want to get a liquor store gift card for someone who doesn’t drink. You can find a gift card for pretty much anything, here.
- SOMETHING HOMEMADE – whether it be a card from the little ones or baked goods from bigger kids. Check out what I made with my kiddos, spending just $15 at the Dollar Store. Crafty Teacher Gifts
- CLASSROOM SUPPLIES – teachers are often going into their own pocket books to provide for their classes. Why not ask your children’s teacher what they need help with in their classrooms
- SOMETHING PERSONALIZED – a monogrammed tote bag or personalized stationary will definitely be a hit. I love this wine label idea from Evermine.
- CLASS GIFT – get the kids together to make a personalized card or poster for the teacher and each input one item for a themed gift. For example a Movie Night can include microwave popcorn, a couple DVDs, gift certificates, a cozy blanket and more.
Do you have a go-to teacher gift? Share your ideas in the comments!