PTPA 15th Birthday Instagram Giveaway
Click the image below to take you to PTPA’s 15th Birthday Instagram post so you can comment and tag your friends!
Please read these official contest rules (the “Rules”) in their entirety before entering this contest (the “Contest”). Do not enter the Contest unless you agree to these Rules. Participation in the Contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Rules which are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
- Only one entry per person is allowed unless specified otherwise that additional entries may be obtained by completing a certain step. Entry must be received on or before 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on the Contest Closing Date (as specified in the contest description).
- The contest is open to all persons residing in Canada and the United States who have reached the age of majority in their province, territory, or state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of PTPA Media Inc. and their affiliate companies, and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible. Winners are chosen randomly to ensure a fair-as-possible result. Void where prohibited by law.
- PTPA Media Inc. and its Sponsors (company providing prizing or co-hosting contests) take no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, or received after the contest deadline. Only one email address and account may be used by any person to enter the Contest. In the event that PTPA Media Inc. or its Sponsor receives more than one (1) entry per person, PTPA Media Inc. and the Sponsor reserve the right to void and destroy duplicate entries and that entrant may, at the discretion of PTPA Media Inc. and the Sponsor, be disqualified from the Contest. Should it be discovered that an entrant is using the aid of computer programs to auto-fill entries, that entrant will be immediately disqualified from the Contest. PTPA Media Inc. and Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify all such contestant from future contests conducted by the Sponsors without further notice. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and regulations.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
- By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the contest organizers, without compensation. The winners of the Contest will be announced on at least two of the following places: PTPA Media Inc.’s Facebook page, PTPA Media Inc.’s Instagram account, PTPA Media Inc.’s Twitter account, PTPA Media Inc.’s promotional contest page on their blog, and emailed directly.
- Multiple social posts for entries will not count as multiple entries unless otherwise stated. This includes multiple posts on the same platform or multiple posts across several platforms.
- Should PTPA Media Inc. not receive a reply within fourteen (14) days the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize.
- The contest is subject to all State, Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exactly as shown. PTPA Media Inc. reserves the right to replace this prize at its discretion. The prize will be delivered by standard ground courier to the address provided for that purpose by the winner. The prize winner is not responsible for delivery costs, duties or custom fees.
- PTPA Media Inc. and the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or suspend this contest in the event of any natural disaster, accident, technical, administrative or other error of any kind.
- Both PTPA Media Inc. and the Contest Sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of registration or entry information which may affect an entrants’ inability to get through on the internet during the promotion or ability to participate in the contest, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed/corrupted data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, any inability to access the site, or damage to a user’s system occasioned by participating in the contest, and entries which fail to fully comply with these contest rules and regulations.
- PTPA Media Inc. reserves the right to use your email address to contact you for further contests, freebies, and other correspondence. You may opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering this contest, you agree to have your email shared with the client who may contact you with regards to receiving future updates that are similar.
- Participating and entering in this contest is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- Despite efforts to ensure third parties will not access or obtain your personal information, complete confidentiality and security cannot currently be guaranteed on the Internet. Communication via the Internet is subject to interception, loss, or alteration. You acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor and/or the Contest Entities or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, divisions, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, franchisees, service agencies, or independent contractors cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the transmission of confidential information or personal information over the Internet and that such communications are at your own risk.