What parent testers had to say:
Thus is a modern product that does not dumb down words for kids. Some words were a little more advanced but my child knew the meanings. Before we started reading we looked through the story line to guess what we thought was the story. That was fun and child felt she wanted to see if she was right. Got a couple wrong but it made it more interesting. Well worth the time.
Introduce your children to Migo and Pandy’s extraordinary adventures through space in their CosmoCamper with these four (4) interactive storybooks: The Incredi-Ride!, Picnic Problems, The Sweet Adventure!, and The Space Race.
Each CosmoCamp storybook offers two reading modes designed to reinforce the learning experience of toddlers (2-3) and preschoolers (4-5) through stimulating interactions. These wonderful e-books will appeal to even the youngest learners, thanks to their bright, whimsical illustrations, funny tactile animations and educational narration mechanics. The CosmoCamp interactive storybooks are specially designed to introduce children to the joy of reading, as well as spark their creativity while providing hours of interactive fun!
CosmoCamp Storybooks features:
– Four (4) fun stories with beautiful animations
– Age-appropriate content with two (2) levels for toddler or preschooler
– Three (3) reading modes: Read Together, Read to Me, Read-Along
– Fun interactions on every page
– Intuitive, simple interface and navigation mechanics
– Enchanting music and enticing narration with amusing sound effects
– Parent-child tips to help spark your child’s reading interest- No in-app purchases
– No third-party advertising
Each application is available in two languages:
Frima Studio, Canada’s largest independent game developer, teamed up with child development specialists from a renowned Canadian university to offer parents meaningful, skill-building, yet fun, child-oriented apps.
Recommended for children ages 2 to 5.