What parent testers had to say:
My son enjoyed the go go smart racer immensely. It got him engaged and learning new ways for objects to move
My 2.5 year old daughter LOVES the Go! Go! Smart Wheels Race & Play Adventure Park. She loves it so much that after a few days, I purchased a few other Go Go Smart Wheels V-Tech toys to add to this track. She loves winding the car up the hill ramp and watching it drive down the ramp. Once the car has landed, she pulls the lever and watches the car catapult to the jump ramp and speed around the loop. We have spent hours testing out her other toys with this product. Watching them speed down the hill, spin around the 360 loop and fly past the finish line has been a blast for all of us. The colours and size of the parts make this a safe toy to have around my 7 month old daughter as well. My only wish is that this toy was easier to disassemble so that I could put it away when I rotate the toys. Overall, this toy was a huge hit in our house!!
Go for a ride with Gavin the Go-Kart on the Go! Go! Smart Wheels Race & Play Adventure Park by VTech. Launch Gavin to the top of the playset with the catapult launcher and watch as he races down the track and goes around the 360 degree loop and off the jump ramp. Then, crank the Go-Kart up the hill and watch him drive down the track. The park includes a Ferris wheel that spins, a tumble-down carnival game and a swinging gate to strengthen motor skills. Featuring SmartPoint technology, Gavin responds to all four SmartPoint locations with fun sounds, phrases, three sing-along songs and six melodies. On your mark, get set, go!
– 5 kid-powered locations provide fun and excitement
– Press the light-up button on the Go-Kart or place him on the four SmartPoint locations to hear fun phrases, sounds and music
– Gavin the Go-Kart plays fun sounds, phrases, 3 sing-along songs and 6 melodies
– Teaches the letter “G” and the name of the vehicle
– 360 degree loop with jump ramp, hill ramp with hand crank and catapult
– Works with other Go! Go! Smart Wheels playsets (each sold separately)